Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello imaginary audience.

Today I finished the TTT engine 2.0. Although I have doubts about how efficient it is compared to the old engine for this game specifically, I feel that this is the best way to quickly make future projects.

Right now, the new engine features a lot more than it did before. Most of this is not usable for a game as simple as Tic tac Toe.(I would say the game only uses about a Third of the engine's features) The engine will allow me to:

-Create a level of any size.
-May add only one object at a time, but is capable of filling a level with objects.
-Clears the level at will.
- Supports multiple levels.
-Is portable, meaning I can use it for multiple projects.
- Can be easily altered to support new features.
-The engine can send current state of the level to the main applet, where features specific to the game could be added.(Minimal changes to the engine itself, which adds to it's "interchangeability.")

2 comments:

  1. Who're you freakin' callin' imaginary there, punk? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My imaginary audience, the one that isn't real.

    I assume you are real, so I was not calling you imaginary.

    Unless, you really are imaginary. O.O

    ReplyDelete