Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Algorithms.....rithms...rithms...rithms....FAIL!!!


Well, my Tic tac toe game is nearly finished... Just one thing stands in my way...

Correction... two things. o.O


While picking up a screenshot to add to this post, I noticed that I deleted my entire visual display. The game itself still works, but I have to re-make the score board from scratch. >.< As you can see, the code that references those text boxes has been commented off.This is actually NOT a bit of drama that I have added to make my blog more interesting...Really...

Other than that, I simply have to write the code that checks if a win condition is present. This requires checking the grid. I have several solutions in mind, but I must stress that one of the things that can make or break a game is efficient code. This is why it is difficult to find the proper solution.
Anyways, I am pressed for time, so I will cut this short. Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment