Saturday, September 19, 2009

Robots

We r gunna makin' robots that are gunna blow up stuff*makes sure Robotics teacher isn't looking*. Not really, sort of. I'M making a robot that's going to blow stuff up(Maybe), my robotics CLASS is making a robot for a contest. Guess who is one of the programmers.

Let's talk about the latter, first. Our class is participating in a robotics contest held by an organization named "BEST", ours is the Dallas branch. More information at Dallas-best.org. I am going to be learning C programming in order to do this. I already know basic c++ so the conversion shouldn't be too hard.


Now for the former, I just thought of a vague idea for a game, about robots( =]) I don't know much about it(I just know it will be about robots), but it will implement my tic tac toe engine(It will NOT be a tic tac toe clone with robots. XD)


That is all, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment